Are you suffering from an eating disorder? Does your child have an unhealthy relationship with food, either binge-eating or not eating enough?
No matter your age or gender, you can conquer your eating disorder.
Admitting that you have an eating disorder is a very important step towards healing. Dr. Cynthia Hawver aims to help you with individual treatment for your eating disorder based on your situation and needs.
Dr. Hawver provides therapy for all variations of eating disorders, including bulimia, anorexia nervosa, binge-eating or compulsive overeating, emotional eating after bariatric surgery, and more.
Treatment for eating disorders focuses on treating both thoughts and behaviors. Together we will form a plan to get your behavior and eating stabilized, and then we will work on healing the causes of your disorder.
Eating disorder treatment, aims to help you:
- Cope with negative emotions in a healthy way
- Transform negative views of yourself and improve your self-esteem
- Live peacefully with food
- Love and trust yourself
- Accept and internalize your feelings
- Adopt healthy behavior and a healthy lifestyle
- Prevent a relapse
Get help today
You deserve to feel better. To get started with eating disorder treatment, call now, or just fill out the form and click Send.
Learn more about eating disorders from these recommended websites:
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Academy for Eating Disorders
- International Association for Eating Disorders
- Something Fishy